With the longest history in the industry, the Inspire Comfort range cannot be beaten in terms of quality. The Inspire is popular among customers who want a long-lasting, energy-efficient, maintenance-free heating system that is suitable for any setting. The Inspire Comfort is manufactured in Germany using only the highest quality components and is rigorously tested to exacting standards. The sleek, frameless, powder-coated aluminum surface features a long-lasting heating element and every panel is quality inspected and fully tested to ensure a lifetime of service.
Featuring a 10-year warranty and easy fitting brackets, the Inspire panels are designed to produce optimal far infrared output on 120 or 240 Volt power supplies. The panels can either be wall-mounted or ceiling-mounted. The 400W panels can be incorporated into 24 x 24′′ drop ceiling grid spaces, while 750W panels can be incorporated into larger (Armstrong) 24 x 48′′ ceiling grids.
The Herschel MD2 thermostat is required for control of our Inspire panels (sold separately) and professional installation is recommended for both the panel and the thermostat. With the MD2, you can control your device completely through the app. Heat areas are provided as a guide only and assume that the space is medium to well-insulated and that the floor to ceiling height is 95 inches on average. In case of greater room heights or other building factors, please contact Green Wave Distribution directly for a more detailed assessment.
Please Note: Only wall-mounting is allowed for the Inspire Comfort 1050W 120V (IC-1050-120).
Please allow 10-14 day delivery time for stocked items.
- Enhances aesthetic appeal with modern frameless design
- Reduces energy consumption for lower utility bills
- Flexible installation options for optimal placement
- Extensive 10-year warranty for long-term reliability
- German manufacturing standards ensure premium quality and durability
- Consistent and efficient heating performance for comfort
- Simple and hassle-free maintenance due to durable construction
- Frameless design for a sleek and stylish appearance
- Energy-efficient technology for cost savings
- Versatile wall or ceiling mounting options
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty for peace of mind
- Manufactured in Germany with high-quality components
- Rigorously tested to meet exacting standards
- Powder-coated aluminum surface with a long-lasting heating element