Manhattan 3000 Watts
- Wall or ceiling mounted infrared heater
- Heats 95 - 150 ft2 Outdoors / Heats 129 - 236 ft2 Indoors
- 3000 Watt Output with twin 1500 Watt carbon infrared lamps
- High performance, ultra-low glare
- Outdoor-safe (IP54)
- Dual power levels, timer, & remote control
- Commercial grade heater
For outdoor restaurant or bar terraces, the powerful 3000 watt Herschel MANHATTAN is the perfect low glare electric heater. This heater is ideal for large patios as well. The fast warm-up time of the Manhattan provides instant, powerful heat and is also suitable for particularly cold commercial environments thanks to Herschel's low-glare infrared lamps. Aluminum construction ensures a lifetime of use while the mirror reflectors ensure heat is projected forward.
With the Manhattan, you have the flexibility to mount it either on the wall or on the ceiling, making it ideal for all environments. An additional feature of the Manhattan is its handy remote control, which features 50% (1500W) and 100% (3000W) power levels, as well as a 24-hour timer. It can be used outdoors all year long.
The Manhattan is sold without plugs and must be professionally installed by an electrician.
- Rated Power3000W @ 230V
- Heating Element2 x 1.5kW long life warm glow carbon filament heating lamp
- ReflectorMirror Aluminium (98% reflection preventing rearward heat loss)
- BodyAluminum with black finish
- Dimensions41.1" x 6" x 3.3"
- Warm-up Time5-10 seconds
- Warranty2 Years (excludes remote & lamp)
- Cable Length78"
- ProtectionsIP54 (indoor/outdoor use)