The SUMMIT Black is the perfect choice for in indoor and outdoor environments with low airflow. From restaurants, bars, shops, and similar indoor environments, Summit’s slimline, tasteful design makes it an excellent choice for discreet, stylish heating. The SUMMIT can be either wall-mounted or hung directly from the ceiling to maximize the heated area directly underneath it.
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor sheltered applications, the SUMMIT Black is as stylish as it is powerful. The SUMMIT Black is an energy efficient heating solution for areas that require comfort heating without the glow of infrared light. SUMMIT Black is manufactured with industry leading heating elements and a features a GE IR enhancement coating.
The SUMMIT is a gentle, zero-light heating solution that is ideal for covered, sheltered outdoor use. If used outdoors, the Herschel SUMMIT should always be covered and fully protected against any risk of water intrusion or exposure to rainfall.
The spread of the heater’s far-infrared radiation may be reduced by 33-50% in areas with moving air or wind. It is recommended in such cases to increase the number of heaters proportionately. For colder, windier situations SUMMIT will be less effective. In such spaces we recommend choosing the Herschel Manhattan 3kW.
The Summit 2600R comes with a remote-control that offers two power levels (100% and 50%), as well as a 24-hour timer for precision and control. The SUMMIT Black 2600 (non-remote model) can also be controlled with external devices such as the Herschel MD2 thermostat (sold separately).
- Stylish and discreet heating solution for indoor and outdoor environments.
- Powerful warmth provided by the 2.6kW Herschel Kanthal elements.
- Energy efficient operation with its 240V rating.
- Versatile usage in both indoor and covered outdoor spaces.
- Precise control over heating with 2 power settings and a timer.
- Flexible installation options to maximize the heated area.
- Enhanced performance with the GE IR enhancement coating.
- Zero light infrared heater for discreet, stylish heating.
- 2.6kW Herschel Kanthal elements for powerful warmth.
- Rated for 240V, ensuring efficient energy usage.
- Suitable for indoor or covered, sheltered outdoor use.
- Offers 2 power settings and a timer for precise control.
- Wall-mountable or ceiling-hanging for maximum heated area
- GE IR enhancement coating for enhanced performance