From restaurants, bars, shops, and similar indoor environments, Summit’s slimline, tasteful design makes it an excellent choice for discreet, stylish heating. The SUMMIT White is the energy-efficient heating solution for areas that require comfort heating without the glow of infrared light. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor sheltered applications, the SUMMIT White is as stylish as it is powerful. It is the perfect choice for in indoor and outdoor environments where airflow is low or manageable.
SUMMIT White is manufactured with industry leading heating elements and a features a GE IR enhancement coating. The SUMMIT is a gentle, zero-light heating solution that is ideal for covered, sheltered outdoor use. If used outdoors, the Herschel SUMMIT should always be covered and fully protected against any risk of water intrusion or exposure to rainfall. The heater can either be wall-mounted or hung directly from the ceiling, maximizing the heated area directly underneath it.
The spread of the heater’s far-infrared radiation may be reduced by 33-50% in areas with moving air or wind. It is recommended in such cases to increase the number of heaters proportionately. For colder, windier situations SUMMIT will be less effective, we recommend choosing the Herschel Manhattan 3kW.
The Summit 2600RW comes with a remote-control that offers two power levels (100% and 50%), as well as a 24-hour timer for precision and control. The SUMMIT White 2600 (non-remote model) can also be controlled with external devices such as the Herschel MD2 thermostat (sold separately).
- Enjoy comfortable heating without the glow of infrared light
- Stylish design blends seamlessly with any indoor or outdoor environment
- Energy-efficient solution for areas with low or manageable airflow
- Provides gentle and soothing warmth for a cozy atmosphere
- Increased coverage by adding multiple heaters in areas with moving air
- Easy control and customization with the included remote or external devices
- Zero light infrared heater for discreet and stylish heating
- Powerful 2.6kW Herschel Kanthal elements for efficient warmth
- Rated for 240V for optimal performance
- Suitable for indoor or covered, sheltered outdoor use
- Available with or without a convenient remote control
- 2 power settings and timer function for precise control
- Versatile wall or ceiling mount for flexible installation options