Aspect XL 1300 / 1950 Watts
- Stylish looks and cutting edge design
- Up to 30% more efficient than traditional heaters
- Gently warms people and buildings without fierce heat and almost zero light
- Zero maintenance
- For use indoors or outdoors in covered areas
- Warm-up time < 5 mins
- Available in 1300 & 1950 watts
- Wall mount only
The Aspect XL is an energy-efficient heating solution that can be used both indoors and outdoors under enclosed, sheltered conditions. It is especially suitable for applications where aesthetically pleasing comfort heating with zero light is desired. The Aspect XL is ideal for reception areas, stores, hotels, churches, restaurants, convention centers, a covered patios and terraces, or anywhere in public view.
Aspect XL projects far-infrared heat forward with its groundbreaking design, including triple reflectors. A high-quality aluminum extruded and anodized body houses specially developed ceramic emitters. The result is increased efficiency, wider coverage, and superior comfort. Aspect XL features zero light and a smooth, black body and grill that's both sleek and discrete. Other features include:
Silent operation with zero emissions.
Increased installation savings compared to gas or oil heaters.
Zoned heating that's right where you need it
Zero light - no red glow
Increased energy savings
The 1300W unit is available in both 120V and 240V versions. The 1950W unit is available in 240V only.
Please note: In areas with air movement/wind the directional heating spread may reduce by 1/3 to 1/2. For these spaces, we recommend mounting at the lowest height and adding additional heaters as needed. In colder, windier areas ASPECT XL will be less effective. We recommend the Herschel Manhattan 3kW for lower temperature, exposed areas.
The Aspect XL is protected against water intrusion (protection level IPX4), however, when used outside it must be installed in a covered outdoor area (always refer to installation instructions).
- Body:High quality extruded & anodized aluminum
- Dimensions 1300W:21.6" x 3.7" x 5.4"
- Dimensions 1950W:31.5" x 3.7" x 5.4"
- Weight:7.5lbs/9.7lbs (1950W)
- Voltage:230V 50Hz
- Protection Rating:IPX4 (indoor/outdoor covered use)
- Warranty:5 Year (1 Year Ceramic Elements)